THE DELEEUW STORY
DeLeeuw Lumber was started in 1947 by Warner DeLeeuw Sr. and his sons as the W. DeLeeuw & Sons Lumber Company. They started a lumber supply business in their backyard and later moved to the present day Lakewood Boulevard location in 1958. DeLeeuw was one of the first lumber yards in West Michigan to utilize fork lifts and roll-off bed delivery trucks. Still family owned by Warner Sr.’s grand sons, DeLeeuw Lumber continues to grow and adapt to meet the needs of its customers and the changing building market.
DeLeeuw Lumber Co. believes in partnering with our customers to provide valuable services and top quality selections at a fair price. We take pride in our products as much as the builder takes pride in the home he builds. We study the builders needs and goals and structure our business accordingly.